WIRELESS RACING WHEEL APEX FIRMWARE UPDATE
WIRELESS RACING WHEEL APEX for PlayStation®4 / PC
Firmware Update Notification
Improved operational stability on PlayStation 5.
※Please note that after updating, you cannot revert to a previous version.
＜Applies to the following＞
Applies to all lot numbers starting with 910##、02001～02009
*The production lot number "##" can be any number.
Windows 10 / 8.1
1. Download and run “Wireless_Racing_Wheel_Apex_Updater_v1185.exe”
※Depending on your security settings on your PC, this program may be flagged as unsafe or unsecure but please know that running is safe and this installer does not pose a threat to your computer.
2. Confirm that you have the screen below.
3. Connect the microUSB cable to the Wireless Racing Wheel Apex.
Press and hold the OPTIONS and SHARE buttons simultaneously and then connect the USB plug to the USB port of your computer while continuing to hold the OPTIONS and SHARE buttons.
Device Status will change from 「OFFLINE」 → 「ONLINE」 once the Racing Wheel has been recognized.
4. Click the “DOWNLOAD” button
5. Once the Update meter has hit 100% and “SUCCESS” has displayed the update is complete.
You can now remove the USB cable from the PC.