Download & Install Instructions:
1. Please click the following link to download the HORI Device Manager application:
* Please note: Windows PC required to use firmware update.
The file, “HORI Device Manager Setup 1.1.19” will look like the following:
2. Double-click the firmware update app downloaded in Step 1 to open.
Since this is a new and unrecognized application, your computer or virus software may flag this application with a warning. The firmware updater app is safe and virus-free, so please click "Run anyway".
* The message may vary depending on the operating system or anti-virus software.
3. The app should look like the below. The app version should be shown as Ver 1.1.19 on the bottom right.
4. Connect the Farming Controller steering wheel's USB to your PC. The app should display the HORI Farming Controller Wheel as shown below.
Current Farming Controller version: Ver. 1.2.5
5. Click anywhere in the white outlined box and click OK to proceed with the update.
* Do not plug or unplug the USB while updating. May corrupt the data.
6. Once the below window appears, the firmware update is complete.
New version for the Farming Controller should be shown as Ver. 1.2.6
You can now remove the USB cable from the PC and close the firmware update app.