1) Return Policy HORI (USA) Inc. will only accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase. All returned products must be in the original packaging and include all original contents, including manuals, inserts, cables, accessories, and parts, accompanied by a proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to limit returns to only defective or inoperable products.
HORI (USA) Inc. will not issue a refund for your on-line purchase but will exchange your product with a replacement product.
To return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer is responsible for shipping charges on return merchandise.
2) Cancellation Policy Once an order has been processed, it can no longer be cancelled. Please refer to our return policy on how to return your product.
3) Shipping Policy All shipments will be handled by UPS.
HORI (USA), Inc. does not process orders, ship, or deliver on weekends. Please do not consider weekend days when calculating your delivery date.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for processing time. Orders are processed everyday Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. PO Boxes and APO/AFO addresses We currently cannot ship to a PO Box or APO/AFO military addresses.
Continental US Shipping is currently available only to locations in the Continental (lower 48 states) United States
Holiday Schedule UPS and other shipping companies have special pickup and delivery schedules for the holidays. Although we make every effort to deliver your package on time, orders placed after December 12 may not arrive on December 24.
4) HORI WARRANTY POLICY HORI Product Limited Warranty HORI warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased new in its original packaging shall be free of any defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase. Warranty Support Under this warranty, if a defect should occur, HORI, at its option, will repair or replace the product at no charge (Shipping charges may apply). To obtain warranty service, you must have your original receipt or other proof of purchase. All returns must be shipped pre-paid via a traceable shipping method with a tracking number (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc.). The return must include the defective product, proof of purchase (copy of receipt or credit card receipt), a brief letter describing the defect or issue with the product, your return mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) and contact telephone number.
HORI shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipment.
Warranty Limitation This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear over an extended period of time or when the product has been damaged due to abuse, accident, misuse, negligence, or if it is modified or tampered with, or by any other causes not related to materials or workmanship. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers, including second hand purchasing online or through any resellers, shall not be covered under this warranty.
ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD AS DESCRIBED ABOVE (90 days). IN NO EVENT SHALL HORI BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
This warranty is valid only in the United States and in Canada.
Discontinued Products For any HORI products that have been discontinued, the above warranty does not apply. However, with a fee, some products or cases may be resolved.
Defects Beyond the Warranty Period For defects to any HORI products that occur beyond the warranty period (90 days), with a fee, HORI, at its option, will repair or replace the product.
5) Others There is a slight chance that our system will indicate that a product is in stock, when in fact we might have sold the last item and the system has not been updated. In this instance, we will advise you when we can fill this order.